I bring significant leadership experience from the education, business, civic and philanthropic sectors to the responsibilities and decision making required of a PCC trustee.
Board Leadership Positions
- PCC – Current Board Chair/President, Past Vice-President, Past Board Clerk
- LACSTA – Los Angeles County School Trustees Association – Executive Board Member, Past President, Vice-President and Program Chair. LACSTA is the county wide association for K-12 and Community College board members, providing educational programs and best practices exchanges with peer board members.
- Pasadena Rotary Club – past board member – Rotary is an international service organization dedicated to eradicating Polio worldwide and to local community service and philanthropy.
- Arroyos & Foothills Conservancy (AFC) – Past Board Member and Treasurer – AFC is a land trust that is preserving wildlife habitat by acquiring important wildlife corridors in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains.
- Villa Riviera Estates (VRE) – Santa Barbara, CA. VRE provides affordable housing for the workforce at its affiliated organization, the Cottage Health Care System, the largest hospital and health care provider in Santa Barbara County.